Service League of Greenville volunteers were hard at work in the month of June/July/August.
Even though we are on break over the summer months, here are some of the ways our members shared their Service League time and talent with their community:
- Service League Gift Shops & Snack Carts — 544 hours
- Charity Ball Fundraiser — 59 hours
- Vidant Medical Center Activities —- 17.5 hours
- Ronald McDonald House — 28 hours
- Service League of Greenville Inpatient Hospice — 151.5 hours
- McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge —- 158.5 hours
- Layettes Program — 63 hours
- Other Projects — 139.5 hours
- Meetings — 199.5 hours
Total -— 1360.5 hours of service to our community!
Way to go Ladies!