Service League Members: are needed to make hand-tied, two-ply fleece blankets for patients of all ages. If you would like to participate please contact Hospital Activities –.
To bring “sunshine and warmth” to patients in Vidant Medical Center. To enjoy fellowship with other Service League of Greenville members. To gain know-how to make something special for family and friends.
When to participate:
- October 11th, 9-12:00
- November 14th, 9-12:00
Where to participate:
- First Presbyterian Church (meeting room)
How to participate:
- Attend workshop and make a blanket or take material home to complete (be sure to turn in blankets by May meeting)
- Complete instructions and demonstrations will be presented at the workshop. It is a fun and easy project to do at home or during the workshop.
- You earn hour-for-hour during the workshop or 2 hours of service with the donation of each blanket made at home.
What you need to bring:
- fabric scissors, if you have them
What will be provided:
- 1 yards of no pill fleece
- Service League tag for each blanket
* Don’t forget to let — know that you would like to attend!*
**Donations help defer costs and are always welcome!**