- In support of in-need families and educational programs for new and expectant mothers
- Items go to the Brody School of Medicine, OB/GYN Department; the Carolina Pregnancy Center and the Pitt County Health Department’s Baby Love Program.
- Recipients of the layettes are determined by the needs of the families registered with each program
When to contribute:
At our Nov 5th Layette Shower
or — At any General Meeting
or — ANYTIME.
How to participate:
- Bring a newly purchased or hand-made (not used) item listed below to any Service League meeting or contact Layette Chair — Rita Galbraith
- Earn 1 hour of service participation for your contribution.
- Onesies (Newborn or 0 to 3 month size)
- Receiving Blanket
- Footed sleeper (size 3 – 6 months)
** Monetary donations are especially welcome
($18 – $20 donation will buy a box of 240 diapers from Vidant!) **
For more information contact: Layette Chair Rita Galbraith