Service League members: You are invited to give a service hand to Ronald McDonald House of Eastern North Carolina by donating needed items from their wish list of food items as well as household and office supplies. Up to 27 families stay with them every night and many more use the Ronald McDonald House common area inside the hospital each week.
For the Safety of RMH families, they ask that only new (non-expired) items be donated.
When to donate:
- Any day between 7:00 am and 11:00 pm
Where to donate:
- Deliver to the Ronald McDonald House at 529 Moye Blvd.
- OR bring items from current wish list to our monthly meeting.
Why to donate:
- Help provide a stress free “home away from home” for families of children who are receiving treatment in our community’s medical facilities.
How to donate:
- Bring items from the wish list to our meeting or the Ronald McDonald House
- AND Earn 1 hour of service participation for your contribution.
What to donate:
For this months most pressing needs check out the complete Wish Lists for Ronald McDonald House of Eastern North Carolina.
*For more information contact: Service League’s Ronald McDonald House Chair —