Service League Members are needed to make hand-tied, two-ply fleece blankets for patients of all ages. If you would like to participate please contact Hospital Activities Cassie Causey.
Why to participate:
To bring “sunshine and warmth” to patients in Vidant Medical Center. To enjoy fellowship with other Service League of Greenville members. To gain know-how to make something special for family and friends who might enjoy a handmade present.)
When to participate:
- Oct (date & time to be announced)
- Nov (date & time to be announced)
- Spring (date & time to be announced)
Where to participate:
- First Presbyterian Church (meeting room)
How to participate:
- Attend workshop and make a blanket.
- Complete instructions and demonstrations will be presented at the workshop. It is a fun and easy project to do at home or during the workshop.
- You earn hour-for-hour during the workshop or 2 hours of service with the donation of each blanket made at home.
What You Need To Bring:
- fabric scissors
- 1 1/2 yards of no pill fleece or $15 for fabric
- A Service League tag will be provided.
**Donations help defer costs and are always welcome!**
* Don’t forget to let Cassie know that you would like to attend!*