Service League members: Please bring non-perishable & canned goods to our Service League meeting on February 5, 2018 to help the Salvation Army Food Pantry restock for the high food demands over the winter months.
– Monday, February 5th — during our Service League meeting
– First Presbyterian Church
How to participate:
– Bring non perishable & canned goods – Canned meats, especially needed. Also canned fruits & vegetables, soups, dried or canned beans, rice, cereals, etc
– Cash or check donation are always welcome!
– Help the Salvation Army Food Pantry restock and continue to help those in-need in our community.
What you earn:
– Earn 1 hour of service participation for your contribution.
**For more information contact: Sustaining Co- Chairs — Laurie Charlton & Kathie Beckman