- In support of in-need families and educational programs for new and expectant mothers
- Items go to the Brody School of Medicine, OB/GYN Department; the Carolina Pregnancy Center and the Pitt County Health Department’s Baby Love Program.
- Recipients of the layettes are determined by the needs of the families registered with each program
When to contribute:
During the Layette Shower at our Oct 02 General Meeting
Or — ANYTIME.
How to participate:
- Bring a newly purchased or hand-made (not used) item listed below to any Sevice League meeting or contact Layette Chair — Missy Hasty
- Earn 1 hour of service participation for your contribution.
- Baby caps
- Receiving Blanket
- Baby Blanket
- Footed sleeper (size 3 – 6 months)
- *Monetary donations are especially welcome*
For more information contact: Layette Chair — Missy Hasty (firstname.lastname@example.org )