Service League Members: Holiday Food Box Co-Chairs — and — would like to invite you to share a holiday meal with those in need during the holiday season.
The purchase & donation of a Holiday Food Box is a wonderful way
to share a holiday meal with a family in need. It is also a great way to honor someone special to you or remember a loved one!
When to participate:
- Anytime before our December General Meeting.
How to Give:
- Donation forms (for recognition of those being honored or remembered) will be available at Service League meetings
- The cost of each box is $35. But half box donations are also welcome.
- Piggly Wiggly’s Manager, Mr. Sumerlin will coordinate and supply purchased food items to be packaged and delivered on December ?.
- Forms and monies need to be turned in to Food Box Chairs by our December General meeting.
- You earn 1 hour of service for the donation of one box.
This year we are working again with — & — who will pick up the Holiday Food Boxes from Piggly Wiggly and make the home deliveries to the recipients they select.
*If you would like to participate or you have any questions, please contact — Holiday Food Box Co-Chairs — or –.