Service League of Greenville volunteers were hard at work in the months of — December & January.
Here are just some of the ways our members shared their Service League time and talent with their community:
- Service League Gift Shops & Snack Carts — 1113 hours
- Charity Ball Fundraiser —139 hours
- Vidant Medical Center Activities —-32 hours
- Ronald McDonald House — 137 hours
- Service League of Greenville Inpatient Hospice —137 hours
- McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge —-150 hours
- Layettes Program —28 hours
- Other Projects —601 hours
- Meetings — 668 hours
Total -— 3005 hours of service to our community!
Way to go Ladies!