Service League of Greenville volunteers were hard at work in the month of — February 2018.
Here are just some of the ways our members shared their Service League time and talent with their community:
- Service League Gift Shops & Snack Carts — 596 hours
- Charity Ball Fundraiser — 419 hours
- Vidant Medical Center Activities — 27 hours
- Ronald McDonald House — 18 hours
- Service League of Greenville Inpatient Hospice — 95 hours
- McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge — 69 hours
- Layettes Program — 10 hours
- Other Projects —148 hours
- Meetings — 300 hours
Total — 1,682 hours of service to our community!
Way to go Ladies!
A few highlights for our March meeting: