Service League of Greenville volunteers were hard at work in the months of — March, April & May 2018.
Here are just some of the ways our members shared their Service League time and talent with their community:
- Service League Gift Shops & Snack Carts -— 1133 hours
- Charity Ball Fundraiser —74 hours
- Vidant Medical Center Activities —-55 hours
- Ronald McDonald House — 101 hours
- Service League of Greenville Inpatient Hospice —176 hours
- McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge —-198 hours
- Layettes Program —44 hours
- Other Projects —820 hours
- Meetings — 893 hours
Total -— 3493 hours of service to our community!
Way to go Ladies!
A few picture highlights from March – May