Service League ladies have been busy:
During the month of January 2016 our members volunteered a total of — 1867.75 hours
Some of the ways we shared our time and talent:
- Service League Gift Shop — 520 hours
- Service League Snack Carts — 652 hours
- Hope Lodge — 77 hours
- Hospice House — 61 hours
- Pediatric Blankets project — 77 hours
- Ronald McDonald House — 28 hours
Other Service League highlights from the month:
- Welcoming new provisional members:
- Fundraising for our Laughinghouse Fund with a jewelry raffle. Items in the raffle were generous donations from local jewelers. Big thanks to Baileys, Lautares, Robinson and Elizabeth Richards.
- Organizing and getting ready for our Charity Ball on February 13th:
- Making blankets for Pediatric patients at Vidant Medical Center. The goal is 100 blankets — 68 have been delivered so far. Final Pediatric Blanket workshop on March 22nd.