Service League of Greenville volunteers were hard at work over the summer months of — June, July, and August 2017.
Here are just some of the ways our members shared their Service League time and talent with their community:
- Service League Gift Shops & Snack Carts — 369 hours
- Charity Ball Fundraiser — 73 hours
- Vidant Medical Center Activities — 6 hours
- Ronald McDonald House — 38 hours
- Service League of Greenville Inpatient Hospice — 230 hours
- McConnell-Raab Hope Lodge — 38 hours
- Layettes Program — 80 hours
- Other Projects — 155 hours
- Meetings — 65 hours
Total Hours — 1119
Way to go Ladies!
Enjoy a few highlights from our Sept meeting…